Tuesday, June 07, 2005


confucious + confusion


last night was super :)galz! nan quan night. hahah

anyways, was with ree (Queen Late) at coffeebean
talked and talked and talked about everything
im happy youre happy, babe :)
please chuck hornyboyz outta the window and fight back slutty zidong galz!
what is the world coming to..filled with disturbing people haha
-looks at what you wrote in my butterfly book ;;
no prob, i'll always listen to your shit ++youre my angel too!

after which we left for nana's place
greeted by a facial masked braless creature in a nightgown
who couldnt crack a smile and spoke in murmurs
so that she wldnt crack her mask
hahahah
anyways. watched russell peters -LAUGHS
then me + ree suddenly dozed off
and woke up high and nuts
fighting over the comforter and everything
and she should stop being obscene!
HA, i have stronger arms than she does -grins
hehe.

just watched Matchstick Men dvd
the show's pretty good
alison whats-her-surname is really awesomely cute!
she looks a lot like kirsten dunst.
and also, is it me or does gwen stefani look like brittany murphy??
hrm.
havent been studying again.
sigh.
helpp.
was totally hyper and exuberent in the morning
and was actually thinking about what to blog about happily
but am all drained now, haha

lovelovelove dashboard confessional!

So she says
"Everyone's going to the party,
won't you come if I come
with a friend for your friend?
I'd be so pleased to see you
out of the classroom wearing the smile that I'll bring you.
I was hoping to learn a few things like..
Do you do you like dishing the dirt
on the whole class &
talking the big smack &
playing the fool &
wearing all of the latest fashions
or bucking the new trends
wearing your old threads.
If you like coffee in the evening
These are a few things that I'd like to know
that I'd like to know"

So I say...
"I've been scheduled to work but I'll call in
and my friend isn't busy
he'd be happy to join me
and maybe my friend
and your friend
will hit it off or maybe we will?"

I'm dying to know
do you do you like dreaming of things
so impossible or only the practical
or ever the wild or waiting through all your bad bad days
just to end them with
someone you care about
or do you like making out
and long drives and brown eyes
and guys that just
don't quite fit in
yeah do you like them
So yes, I'll see you there.


\ steph thanks for everything babe :)